Be a Sponsor
Sponsoring events using our platform(s) will deliver strong visibility and recognition to your organization both during and after each event through a value-driven partnership. At the same time, sponsorships build goodwill for being a socially responsible partner and for being engaged in the community. The sponsor will also receive several branding opportunities across the various platform assets, creating a win-win-win! For you, for the event client and for the event-goers the client, its partners and one lucky fan.
Sponsoring a 50/50 event helps raise brand awareness on multiple fronts:
- Logo placement on videoboards, raffle kiosks, signage and seller uniforms
- Retail coupon activation opportunities using the raffle ticket itself
- Branding impressions through the client’s assets and communication pieces
- For sports entities, sponsorships provide a team association
Sponsoring a 50/50 draw gives companies the same team association you would receive with traditional advertising, while having the added benefit of showing your company’s commitment to charity and giving back to the community.
Sponsors receive strong visibility and recognition around the event (before, during and after), while building goodwill for being a socially responsible partner.
Customize your sponsorship package with 5050 Central through:
- Brand awareness through videoboards and raffle assets (kiosks, signage & uniforms)
- Data Collection through “Fan Experience” 2nd Chance Draws
- Retail coupon activation using the 50/50 raffle ticket (front and/or back)
- On-site, guerilla marketing endeavours (with fan interaction opportunities)
- Post-event mentions to help maintain messaging and name recognition
Make your sellers standout with brightly colored uniforms
Front and back of the Raffle ticket can be use to promote sponsors
Advertise the raffle, and the ever increasing pot, on in-game videoboards
Attract customer attention with large, bright in-venue signs
By offering a prize to fans, sponsors can encourage people to answer custom questions through an “After-the-Raffle” Giveaway.
Beyond brand awareness, sponsors have the opportunity to include a coupon on the back of each ticket encouraging product or in-store trials
Sponsors could create an on-site environment to encourage direct fan engagement
Social Media Placement
Become part of a 50/50 raffle’s message by sponsoring social media ads around the raffle